On Monday, Oct. 25 and Friday, Oct. 29, 2021, the AU and AUFA bargaining teams met and continued to make progress on non-monetary items. There were conversations on the following topics:
- Article 4: Appointment Procedure for Professional Staff
- Article 8: Grievance Procedure
- Article 10: Discipline and Harassment
- Article 11: Academic Freedom
- Article 20: External Professional Activity
AU remains committed to a positive bargaining outcome and a fair deal that respects AUFA member interests and AU’s ability to deliver on its teaching, learning, and research mandates.
Both parties are working together to identify upcoming bargaining dates.